Monday 3 June 2013

Preview: Arts & Crafts Field Trip

Image: http://www.fieldtriplife.com/
Hello Toronto! It's been a while... 

I haven't been to Toronto in about 3 years and I am really excited about my upcoming week-end in T.O. What brings me to Toronto? Live music, what else?

The lovely people at Arts & Crafts, the very popular record label, are throwing a 10th year anniversary celebration called "Field Trip" and they have an amazing lineup of artists and bands playing. Naturally, I couldn't pass this up!

Broken Social Scene, Feist, Stars, Bloc Party, Dan Mangan, Timber Timbre, among others. Pretty impressive, if you ask me. Safe to say, I cannot wait!

So Friday, my partner and I will be hitting the road and headed to T.O.  See you there!

In the meantime, check out my favourite BSS song "Lover's Spit" from their album "You Forgot it in the People". Can't wait to see this live!


No comments:

Post a Comment