Tuesday 23 July 2013

Announced: New Agnes Obel Album

Yesterday on Twitter, I found out that Danish singer/songwriter Agnes Obel will be releasing her second album this Fall. The new album, entitled "Aventine", will be available on September 30th. This is a follow up to her debut album "Philharmonics", which was released in the Fall of 2010.

Agnes Obel appeared on my radar a while ago after I heard her cover of the song "Close Watch" on Perez Hilton (I know, I know...). Her version of this song was absolutely breathtaking and I was hooked!

Her voice is beautiful yet raw and her sound is a bit dark and vulnerable. Her voice along with the piano is pure perfection. Also, she is absolutely stunning! I can't wait for the new album. In the meantime, check out the video for "Riverside" below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment