Wednesday 31 July 2013

Countdown to Osheaga: Alt-J

Two more days until Osheaga. That's right, people. Brace yourselves...

Who I'm REALLY excited to see: Alt-J.

If you have not yet checked out this group, do it now! I am not kidding... This British band has been making waves since their debut album was released last year, and rightly so. "An Awesome Wave" is a phenomenal album. I'm just sad I wanted so long to get my hands on it.

After one listen, I was hooked. Completely hooked. There isn't one track on the album that I don't like. Yeah it's THAT good...

I have a hard time figuring out exactly what style of music Alt-J is... Pop? Electronic? Trip Hop? Who knows... All I know is that it sounds great. This is the band that I am most looking forward to checking out at Osheaga on Friday.

Check out the video below for Breezeblocks, which is a great video and an even better song! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment