Friday 29 November 2013

On My Radar: Sound Of Lions

A few weeks ago, I attended a local craft fair. With my purchase of a lovely mug, I got a free copy of "4:11" by Sound of Lions. I had heard of the band before but never had a chance to listen to their stuff. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got their album as a gift!

Photo: ottawamagazine.com
So far, I am really enjoying this local trip hop group. Their music is chill, and the singer's voice is absolutely sublime!

I am looking forward to seeing them perform live. The group will be playing the famous Black Sheep Inn on March 1, 2014.

I love discovering local bands that are producing amazing music. It makes me so happy! Thanks to Hollow Clay Works for the copy of the CD.

Click here to check out the song "Enders", which is my favourite track off the album so far.  Also, be sure to check out the band's SoundCloud page. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment