Thursday 12 December 2013

New James Vincent McMorrow

I discovered James Vincent McMorrow two years ago. The musician hails from Dublin, Ireland, and his voice just melts you like butter. Wow...

His debut album "Early in the Morning" is wonderful, and after one listen, I was hooked! By that point, I had already missed his performance at Osheaga 2012. I was devastated...

I recently discovered that McMorrow will release his second LP "Post Tropical" on January 14th. I cannot wait! The first single off the new album is called "Cavalier" and it is fantastic. A second track from the new album was also released recently, untitled "Red Dust". You can listen to it here.

Fingers crossed that McMorrow will be touring in 2014! In the meantime, check out the video for "Cavalier" below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment